Need water turned on at a location? Please fill out a "Utility Service Agreement" and submit.  A follow-up call to the submitter will occur within twenty-four (24) hours.

Have an issue with water or sewer? Please complete a "Report A Problem" form and submit.  If the problem is not resolved with forty-eight (48) hours please contact Rebekah Brown at (336) 679-8732.  For an after-hours emergency, please contact the Yadkin County Sheriff's Office at (336) 679-4217 or Dial 911.

For any questions or concerns regarding Utility Services, please contact Rebekah Brown, Utility Billing Clerk at (336) 679-8732 or email at rgbrown@yadkinville.org.