Skip to main content

Forms & Applications

Effective April 1, 2018, the Town of Yadkinville will be enforcing the requirement that all accessory structures must receive a permit prior to construction or placement on property. This includes metal or portable structures such as carports or sheds. Please contact Town Hall Planning Department at 336.679.8732 for permitting assistance or with any questions.


Planning/Zoning Forms and Applications:

Park/Hinshaw Gardens:

Special Events Application:

Water/Sewer Forms and Applications:

Finance Forms and Applications: