Skip to main content

Reporting After-Hours Water and Sewer Problems

Report after-hours water and sewer problem(s):

For Emergencies:
Contact the Sheriff's office at (336) 679-4217.

For Non-Emergencies:
1) Fill out the online "Report A Problem" submission form, or;
2) Leave a message on the Town Hall answering machine at 336.679.8732. Be sure to leave your contact information, service address, and the problem you are experiencing.